BARRELL F.C.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big semi Caskeys!!

2 posters

Go down

Big semi  Caskeys!! Empty Big semi Caskeys!!

Post  midfield machine Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:52 am

Well lads as the season closes in we have done everything possible to win the league so theres not alot else we can do but finish strongly by winning the cup and finshing 2nd. I know we dont deserve that but shit happens so lets end the season on a big high starting with another good performance on Sunday.
midfield machine
midfield machine

Back to top Go down

Big semi  Caskeys!! Empty Re: Big semi Caskeys!!

Post  gaz the cat Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:28 pm

spot on mal, really thought with what happened in the league to have a negitive effect on us all an the up to half time against the sailor i think it had, hence why i was seeing my arse a little bit more then i normally do, but i have to take my hat off to ya's all, caskeys is going to be the biggest game of the season so far with the way things have worked out we need to start the way we finshed the sailor off everyone fighting for each other an evry scrap we can get, to be honest i would of took the league over the cup if i had to but we got to walk away with somethin with the effort we put in to come from where we did, lets make them rename it to the where ever kev works premire cup haha
gaz the cat
gaz the cat

http://www.evertonfc.com

Back to top Go down